Is your child’s safety worth more to you than their profitability is worth to a trafficker?
Yes. Your child’s safety is priceless.
Access Unlimited Training:
$350 for the first 500 customers
The first and only online collaborative anti-trafficking training course created for parents and their children by an educator and covering endless topics in simple, age-appropriate, and memorable lessons taught by leading experts.
$500 with a discount for the first 500 customers - only $350 NOW!
Vigilant Families provides you:
● Unlimited lifetime access to the existing online video training
● Continually added courses
● Access to a private, moderated parents’ online social group connecting you to local organizations, opportunities to get involved, and advocates all other the world
● Revised, current, and time-sensitive content you need right away
● High-caliber content that qualifies for foster-care educational credits*
● All for a one-time payment of $350 for the first 500 customers
Vigilant Families is a product that promises parents:
- Age-Appropriate Information
- Exhaustive Topics
- Current and Trustworthy Content
- Return on a Quality Investment
Why do we charge? Great question.
- Vigilant Families does not intend to stop fighting this battle. We will continue to produce for you accurate and valuable content in a high-quality fashion. A non-profit status that depends on donations jeopardizes our sustainability and therefore your access. We want to continue to outsmart traffickers, provide you a quality product, and remain financially capable to do so.
- It is statistically proven that victimizers attend accessible trainings that are either free or local in order to educate themselves on how to be more evasive. Our intention is to weed out anyone not truly invested in the safety and well-being of their children and grandchildren.
- Lastly, we trust this product will change lives. But, it has to be utilized to do so. We believe a financial investment is motivation to also invest time in this empowering education.
*Educational credit eligibility varies by state.