Vigilant Families means invulnerable families.
WHAT WE PROMISE
Broken into bite-sized lessons within each module, a 5-7 minute recording is easy to listen to in the car or while making dinner together.
Marked for audience appropriateness, you can be assured Vigilant Families will not traumatize your innocent children, but empower them to feel safe and secure. The three audiences are:
- Parent Only
Current and Trustworthy Content
Since child trafficking is a business, it is ever-evolving. Run by innovators attempting to stay one step ahead, you as a parent need information that is continually current. You can always trust Vigilant Families’ research to be trustworthy, devoid of shock-value, and full of invaluable facts you sincerely can’t afford to live without.
Return on A Quality Investment
Created by an educator who collaborated with top experts, FBI, CIA, doctors, professors, authors, and researchers, Vigilant Families is an investment with staying power. You and your children will not forget the memorable information shared in intentionally engaging formats.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Our high-quality recordings cover everything you as a parent need to keep your family informed, empowered, and safe. Here are just some of the numerous topics you can expect from leading experts, CIA, FBI, doctors, professors, authors, and researchers:
Exhaustive Topic Examples
- Self-defense for kids
- Self-defense for teens and moms
- Protecting your teens from the trend of “peer trafficking”
- Internet safety tips for teens
- 5 things your children under 5 need to memorize
- How to safeguard your kids on common electronic devices
- Outsmarting a trafficking with 3 simple principles
- Parenting less vulnerable with “relational connections”
- Trafficking as a business
- The truth about abduction
- The locations you frequent that your children are most vulnerable
- What every foster parent needs to know about child trafficking
- Teaching your children to interact with strangers
- The effects of pornography on the brain
- Safeguarding your children from trauma in the classroom
We recognize, like predators do, that trafficking is a business. This means their patterns, practices, and systems are ever-evolving like the profitable business methods of Pepsi or Nike would. Outsmarting means continually providing you with current research and real stories so no victimizer makes money on your child.
Why do we charge? Great Question.
- Vigilant Families does not intend to stop fighting this battle. We strive to continue to produce accurate, valuable, and high-quality content for you, too. Yet, a non-profit status that depends on donations always jeopardizes sustainability and therefore your access. Part of our "fundraising" model is to provide you with a product so that we may continue to outsmart traffickers, produce future resources and services, and remain financially capable to do so.
- It is statistically proven that victimizers attend accessible trainings that are either free or local in order to educate themselves on how to be more evasive. Our intention is to weed out anyone not truly invested in the safety and well-being of their children and grandchildren.
- Lastly, we trust this product will change lives. But, it has to be utilized to do so. We believe a financial investment is motivation to also invest time in this empowering education.
*Certifications and educational credit eligibility varies by state.